Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Belize pictures

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to Belize last weekend and I thought some of you might be interested in the pictures. The pictures at the end of the album are of the science fair we had at school last week. Enjoy.http://honduras06.shutterfly.com/action/

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool, Stephanie - thanks bunches! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] How great to see pictures of where Jess's story takes place!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pictures! I love those brightly-colored buildings, and I thought your volcano looked great. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Great pictures, Stephanie! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful!

    So tell us, did you feel just like Jess? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks so beautiful. Thanks for the pics.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pics? Did you bring Jess?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I left for Central America a couple days after Jess was released so I haven't purchased her yet or the book. I am really looking forward to reading the book. I'll let you know after I read it if Belize was similiar to the book.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •